Friday, November 4, 2011

Marilyn Makes A Green Screen Movie!



















Marilyn started a special project this week. She was in charge of recording children of Room Ten for a movie called " Did You Know? She used imovie 11 which has the green screen effect. She has done an amazing job! She captured the children in imovie, edited the fottage and shared it for our blog. What an expert! The movie will be posted shortly.

We tried out a new green sheet for our green screen which was a little too light. After watching Marilyns movie we decided that we needed to buy a slightly darker one so that there is less flickering in the background.




1 comment:

Selena said...

Hey Room 10,

WOW! Marilyn you must be a very talented girl to have done that all by yourself! I didn't get to watch the movie because my net book wouldn't let me! If I ever get a chance I will watch it.
What a great bunch!

Keep up the great work room 10! I hope to see more of your work in the future Marilyn!