Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Suli Shares Via Our Ipad About His Holiday


On Tuesday my Mum took me to the movies at Sylvia Park to watch Snow White and the Huntsman.When the lights went out I was excited, it was really dark.When the movie came on I asked my Mum for some money so I can buy an ice cream.When I came back I forgot where I was sitting so I had to look for my Mum.When I found her I had to use my manners to get through the people and back to my seat.When I got back to my seat I said "Finally"!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Wow Suli, you have done an amazing job writing your story about your holidays on the Ipad and sharing it with the world.

Very impressive!

Adam said...

Hi Suli.

I really like your story about going to the movies to watch. i liked the way you used good words.

From Adam